Type: Full-Time (W2) On-Site, Arlington, VA
DeepSig Inc. is a venture backed and product centric technology startup building revolutionary wireless processing software solutions using cutting edge machine learning techniques to transform baseband processing, wireless sensing, and other key wireless applications.
We are seeking a full-time, IT/cyber security engineer to join our team in Arlington, Virginia focusing on helping build out our hardware and software infrastructure for software development and build/test, machine learning training/test, machine learning operations (ML-Ops), and supporting the secure and efficient scaling of our data center and network infrastructure to support growing computing and machine learning needs. We’re seeking someone experienced in working with modern Linux server environments, network management, good security, compliance, version control and automation practices, and an interest in helping grow and lead our machine learning operations as we grow.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Working with computing infrastructure for state-of-the-art software and machine learning build and test pipelines and helping to automate, improve, and optimize our processes to improve exciting new wireless capabilities.
- Helping us continue to build out, secure and optimize our data center and computing network across a unique and growing set of requirements involving software radio systems, Open-RAN based 5G cellular lab networks, and state of the art high performance computing and GPU servers running machine learning workloads.
- Making sure our computing systems are working well, securely, and meeting compliance requirements.
- Monitoring computing systems to help track performance, security and compliance.
- Helping to understand new computing, software and network needs and develop effective solutions and help execute and realize these plans.
- Working with an exciting engineering and R&D team to help understand new computing challenges and customer deployment computing challenges and help solve these.
What we need to see:
- A strong knowledge and skillset of modern Ubuntu/Debian Linux, version control systems, firewall management, containerization services, automation and scripting languages and tools.
- A demonstrated ability in provisioning hardware and information systems and helping do system engineering to help defined new hardware and computing system requirements.
- Experience (at least 2-3 years) running Linux systems in commercial or government environments, working with modern version control (git), containerization, scripting and automation tools.
- Experience in networking and dealing with firewall, vlan and network configuration tools.
- Ability to pass a background check, applicants may be asked to demonstrate certain applicable skills during the screening process.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States by US citizenship in order to meet certain information processing and contract requirements.
WORKING AT DEEPSIG
DeepSig is growing its technical team while cultivating a collaborative, agile, and fun small-team culture. We value creativity, knowledge sharing, and employee growth, and we encourage participation in scientific publications, conferences, and open-source software. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an employee stock option grant program, an environment where we are excited to be transforming and disrupting how signal processing is done with AI/ML, a welcoming and inclusive environment, a flexible schedule, and a great work / life balance.
HOW TO APPLY
Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your résumé / CV. Cover letters are encouraged, but not required. You may also use this e-mail address for questions about the position.