Type: Full-Time (W2) On-Site, Arlington, VA
DeepSig Inc. is a venture backed, technology company developing pioneering wireless software solutions using our expert machine learning techniques to transform baseband processing, wireless sensing, and other key wireless applications.
We are seeking a full-time, Product Manager, Wireless Solutions to join our team in Arlington, Virginia focusing on wireless AI/ML software products reporting to head of commercial business development. This role will work closely with business development, R&D, engineering, marketing and senior management. The Product Manager will assess industry and customer requirements to define product requirements and manage product roadmaps to meet the company’s business objectives.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Working closely with our technical team to understand wireless AI/ML capabilities within the 3GPP space and existing capabilities and new products
- Engaging customers, partners and industry to learn needs and define our product solutions
- Developing compelling use cases, product collateral and communicate complex solutions to both business and technical audiences.
- Contributing to business development and company leadership team for pricing models, feature definition and prioritization of go-to-market resources.
- Travel to customers, partners and conferences as needed. International travel possible.
What we need to see:
- A strong demonstrated ability working in the wireless industry and ecosystem members and to understand and connect technical problems and requirements with technology solutions
- Vision to help lead product definition, development and refinement for our team while leveraging our core technologies in a range of new market opportunities.
- A strong technical understanding and a holistic view and experience throughout the commercial wireless industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communications to create and foster customer and partner relationships across global regions.
- Strong communications skills with both customers and industry partners as well as technical teams and product development, R&D, and engineering.
- Prior experience in a product management, development, or program management within the wireless communications industry, software experience is a plus
- Entrepreneurial instinct with high intellectual curiosity to learn about latest technology and consumer trends and sharing knowledge with peers
- Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get things done and function as a self-driven force within a small but fast-moving startup environment.
- Substantial current experience in radio access network solutions
- Experience working with customers on technical strategy evolution
- Thorough knowledge of RAN evolution, i.e. 5G network architectures
- 10+ yrs. of research and product management experience or equivalent is required
- University degree in Engineering, Master’s degree would be advantageous or equivalent working experience
WORKING AT DEEPSIG
DeepSig is growing its technical team while cultivating a collaborative, agile, and fun small-team culture. We value creativity, knowledge sharing, and employee growth, and we encourage participation in scientific publications, conferences, and open-source software. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an employee stock option grant program, an environment where we are excited to be transforming and disrupting how signal processing is done with AI/ML, a welcoming and inclusive environment, a flexible schedule, and a great work / life balance.
HOW TO APPLY
Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your résumé / CV. Cover letters are encouraged, but not required. You may also use this e-mail address for questions about the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran