Type: Full-Time (W2) On-Site, Arlington, VA
DeepSig Inc. is a venture backed and product centric technology startup building revolutionary wireless processing software solutions using cutting edge machine learning techniques to transform baseband processing, wireless sensing, and other key wireless applications.
We are seeking a full-time Program Manager to join our team in Arlington, Virginia. This position
will focus on developing, organizing, and leading several funded programs from both the commercial industry and federal government. The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives and will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Ultimately, we are looking for a person that is motivated to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
What You’ll be Doing:
● Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational
● Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
● Work closely with program sponsor and assigned project managers to plan and
develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new
● Manage program and project teams, including coordinating and delegating cross-
What we need to see:
● 5-10 years’ experience in a management role, preferably those with program
● Experience with technical product program & cost estimate bidding
● Proven proposal writing experience
● Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
WORKING AT DEEPSIG
DeepSig is growing its technical team while cultivating a collaborative, agile, and fun small-team culture. We value creativity, knowledge sharing, and employee growth, and we encourage participation in scientific publications, conferences, and open-source software. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, an employee stock option grant program, an environment where we are excited to be transforming and disrupting how signal processing is done with AI/ML, a welcoming and inclusive environment, a flexible schedule, and a great work / life balance.
HOW TO APPLY
Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your résumé / CV. Cover letters are encouraged, but not required. You may also use this e-mail address for questions about the position.